Please be aware that regardless of intention, sharing screenshots or videos of the adult content from this patch constitutes a violation of Steam Terms of Service, and may result in the suspension or removal of your Steam account. We strongly advise against any attempt to do so unless you want your account banned.
Some imagery and script content has been edited to comply with international laws and regulations. Responsibility for the content of this patch lies solely with Frontwing USA, Inc. Please do not make use of this patch if doing so would violate any relevant laws or regulations in your country of residence.
Frontwing cannot guarantee the functionality of this patch for all computers systems, and is not responsible for any errors or damage that may result from the use of this patch.
Your use of this patch signifies your agreement to these terms.
Installing the patch
- Please ensure you have updated the game on Steam to the latest version before applying the patch, and ensure you apply the patch before launching the updated game on Steam.
- Locate your Wonderful Everyday installation folder via the Steam client by opening the Local Files tab in the Properties window for the game and clicking "Browse Local Files...".
- Extract the patch files from the archive and copy them in the game folder, overwriting the existing files.
- After a successful patch installation the subtitle will change to the German one (Diskontinuierliches Dasein).
- Remember that even if you have played all the routes of Down the Rabbit-Hole you will need to go through at least one of them in order to access the next chapter of the story.
- After the patch has been installed, depending on the progress of the game, you may need to go once more through to view the mosaic free CG events of Down the Rabbit-Hole chapter.
- We cannot guarantee 100% compatibility of the save files of the Steam version and the patched version for all the computers. Therefore for those who would like to avoid potential issues, it would be better to apply the patch before starting the game the very first time.
- When uninstalling the Steam version, the patch files are not erased, therefore manually erase the other files in the main folder of the game.
- If there is an update of the Steam version, there would be also an update for the patch. Make sure to download the latest version of the patch and re-apply it, before starting the game.
For inquiries about this patch, please contact Frontwing for support.